Saturday 11 July 2009

Time.....2 time


Hello dear friends

I got to thinking about "time" the other day ....I seem to have so very little of it these days.

I was having a coffee with a friend last week and we began to talk about how long things take to do and how people always seem to say "I don't have time to talk"...bottom line is we all have time but choose how to prioritise and spend it.

I have compiled a list of activities and how quickly one can attend to them

1. Send a text - between 5 and 30 seconds
2. Send an email- between 5 and 30 seconds
3. Call someone and say "hello, how's your day"- between 5 and 30 seconds
4. Leave a voicemail- between 5 and 30 seconds
5. Send an IM- between 5 and 30 seconds
5. Take a pee- between 20 seconds and a minute

My point- quoting my friend who shall remain anonymous ( and he's a guy)..

" There's always time to contact someone even if it comes down to doing it when I'm taking a pee"

love that...and it still makes me smile.

Bottom line- it's a sad time when we can't take 5 seconds or so...lifes too short

No comments:

Post a Comment